MY FIRST BLOG #1

 


    Hi!


             What's up! I am Trishia Linaban. Grade 11 student from Arellano University (Jose Rizal Campus) And this is my first blog. On this day i well tell you about my strand General Academic Strand (GAS). So as of now i am sharing something that i have experienced.

             So way back when i was Fifth Year student in St. James Academy. There are many thought in my minds, that what should i choose in my Senior High School (SHS). Some of my people around me like my teachers and friends that should i decide what should i pursue or better to choose so that i will not regret it at the end. They told me and suggested that  to choose a strand that fit my ability and decide of what is the for me. Then i try to survey or search about the strand and then GAS is one of the strand that catch my attention.


That's it! To be continued.. Tomorrow, i'll tell you about the scope and meaning of GAS. See you in my next one!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM) #6

#11

Academic Strand #2