Why we should choose GAS? #3


Hollah!!!       


    Today I will explain why I take General Academic Strand.  

 General Academic Strand is great for students who are still undecided on which track to take. First this is one of my reason why I choose this track. When i was (HS) High School I am undecided for what i will pursue so that for me it will be hard to choose the best strand for me. GAS is one that i know to better for me because i don't have a permanent decision about what i will take in my college because when you pick a strand it's better to choose what will fit in your choosen course. In my next one i will discuss about the different tracks, ABM, HUMSS, STEM and
GAS.


I hope to see you in my next one.
Image result for gas strand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM) #6

#11

Academic Strand #2